Monday, October 26, 2009

Me & My Photography

To begin you might want to know a little about me. I am a hyper little ball of fun. I am goofy with a huge imagination. I can have a mixture of dark and gloomy or I can be a bottle of sunshine. I enjoy being surrounded by friends and family. I'm not aspiring to be an artist; it's more of a hobby then anything, almost a stress reliever. I really want to become a Vet. Tech. because I love animals they truly are my life. I have 3 cats, a gerbil, a betta (fish), and a tarantula. For the time being I work at Petsmart and I love my job. Every time I go in I want to bring home something new. If I could I would buy a mansion and have all sorts of animals in it, it’s really like my lifelong dream.
My photography is a mix of ideas. A lot of the times I add tons of color with editing, other time I do basic editing and leave it at that, mostly because I’m running late on the dead line. The pictures I take are generally what catches my eye. I try to get various angles to make the eye wander. I use leading lines and rule of threes a lot. I like to have detail and I like pictures of nature instead of the city although I’m not a huge nature fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment